jueves, febrero 25

el tiempo del paz

Happy the woman is who is finally finished with all her presentations in Mexico :) :).
It was a wonderful evening with our Macedonian friends, really, it is sooooo excellent and wonderful how a simple glass of beer can be refreshing when your mind has stopped and your brain is frozen just like your computer can be (at least windows apps, don't know about MAC's). Sooooo outstreaching, soooo gooooood.... Very nice dinner, finally, tasty enough.
Still did not leave the hotel.. but tomorrow, tomorrow we finish in the office much earlier, and will have time to go to Xochimilco (I hope) than a nice good-bye dinner with Mariacchis... I hope :) :).

And still, I am excited to be at home.. I guess this is because of spring, it is such beautiful in this time, especially after such a perfectly cold and snowy winter!! Spring is all I desire!! :) :) mmmm

Simplicity is such a blessing... (maybe not a proper semblance, but:) just as being in love (is) (and I am).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario