lunes, febrero 22

a problematic guest

I am now officially the most problematic quest of the hotel I guess, as I am about to change my room again. This is the second time since last Friday's late evening, when I have arrived to Mexico.

(Continue later as the boy is coming now to move me and my belongings to my new, and hopefully absolutely noise-less room... which will not face the famous 12 lanes 'Periferico' of Mexico City... )

I decided not to be angry (again, my room was cleaned up, even though I put out the paper of "do not disturb", and my key did not work when I tried to enter my room, and just to continue, there is no proper bread for breakfast (only toast bread, and sweets). BUT, and this is important, this is WHAT counts: at the first time in my life I have heard someone to tell me in a hotel, that: "No problem, we are here to serve You!" WoW! Now I am amazed, and this I find hilarious. Thank you, Camino Real. You got me at this point, and I cannot do anything else but acknowledge that I am a problematic quest, very sensitive for noises and for soft mattresses, officially problematic, but I trust you to help me out and help me feel good in your hotel.Let's see if it will be successful finally!!!

(The front desk called me just now, that the boy is arriving... sooo... later on! I have things to tell from yesterday also :) ) (even though I am being late from my dinner, because things are a little slow here...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario