jueves, diciembre 10

stress

Feeling stressed and exhausted: my work place's daily stress just puts me down. Feels like a strong need to go to box, to run, to swim or to do whatever physical work or sport I could do - but the day is short, and had to come home.

During the day-closing pondering on today while I was travelling home I had to realise how mean and stressed and absolutely out of myself I was. And I am. Cannot control it, so strong my resistance and opposition are. It feels bad... very bad. I am sooooo angry.. But will try the impossible: to accept the other. The other's rhythm, the other's passions, the other's view, the other's way of life, the other's irresponsibility and dispersal. Not grown up... I just cannot fight a kid..! Even if he is 41.

How the others can stand..? Have no clue. Maybe it really has to do something with genders.
Men can stand, women freak out. I have no other idea.
So just try to put it again and again in the hands of God, and just do what I need to do to do my job. That's all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario